Engl: Finnisches U14-Team sucht Kontakt und Training in der Nähe Leverkusen/Altenberg vom 16. zum 22. July 2012

Du bist noch kein Trainertalker? Registriere dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!

Du bist Trainertalker? Zur Anmeldung
  • Hi Germancoach!

My name is Tapio Mäntysalo and I am coaching a U14 team "Peimari United" in Finland. The boys are born in 1999. We come from a small town named Paimio and Paimio has a "friend-town" in Germany called Odenthal, that is near Leverkusen.
    My team will visit Odenthal next week, from 16th of July to 22nd of July. The local people there have arranged everything else well, but it has been difficult to get good/any contacts to german coaches there. We should have a friendly arranged against SV Altenberg C junior team, though.
    I have no idea from which part of Germany you are coming from, so I am now just testing my luck. We have joined some discussions on this forum, therefore I ask you.
    Do you by any chance know a good, and some english speaking, coach in that area, who would like to come to give us a training session or two? We could pay something for a German training session.

Best Regards,
    -Tapio-
    alias "Nalli"

[b][color=#990000]"Absolvent der SOCCERDRILLS-ONLINE Kurse BASIS, Ki-Fu und JUGEND-FU."